Monday, September 23, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



Wow, it's been a while since my last reading update. September has been sort of a blur for me. Had some medical tests to get through early in the month — fortunately, everything turned out OK, but it was slightly traumatic. Then had to have oral surgery a couple of weeks ago and that's meant a lot of pain medication that's kept me sort of zonked for a while. And then I was attacked by a really mean migraine that knocked me out for another couple of days.

Tales of woe, hmmmm? Or maybe more like whoa!?

Soooo.... anyway, even though I have been doing some reading, I haven't had much energy for blogging or writing reviews. Hope I can get back to that pretty soon. But for now, I'll just make a little list.

Recently, I've managed to finish these three....




Three very different books. Enjoyed all of them, especially those last two.

This week I'm finishing up another ARC that I really should have gotten to back in June (shame on me)...


After that, I'll probably be starting this one...


Or possibly one of these...





Or maybe something I haven't even thought of yet. I'll just be happy if I can stay awake for a while and keep reading!

Hope your summer has been fun and filled with lots of great reads! And happy reading this week, everyone.



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.


6 comments:

  1. That's a lot to go through in such a short time. I hope you're feeling fully recovered soon.

    I have Olive, Again sitting on my ARC shelf, but somehow am not feeling very excited to read it. Hopefully that feeling changes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, oral surgery! The worst! Hope you are free from medical stuff now.

    I am curious about Olive, Again.

    Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better! I'm interested in Imaginary Friend- I've been hearing mixed reviews but that always makes me want to pick it up more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope that all your medical issues are behind you new. These books all look interesting. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oral surgery is rough. I hope you're on the mend. I have What Rose Forgot on my TBR. My weekly update

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oral surgery can be rough to go through and recover from. Your book choices look good. I just read Miss Hargreaves by Frank Baker, one of my favorite books, so original.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.