Wednesday, January 04, 2017

Challenge Wrap-Up: 2016 What's In a Name? Challenge


The 2016 What's In A Name? Reading Challenge was hosted by Charlie @ The Worm Hole. I didn't do very well with this one. Of the six categories, I was only able to read books for three of them:
  • An item of furniture: The Clocks (Hercule Poirot #34). Agatha Christie 
  • A profession: Dreaming Spies. Laurie R. King
  • A month of the year: The Last September. Nina de Gramont 
But even though, technically, I didn't complete the challenge, I did enjoy what I read. And had a LOT of fun making lists of possibilities! Thanks so much to Charlie for hosting.

Note: The 2017 edition of the challenge has been announced, and you can see the guidelines and sign up HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.