Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays: The Innocent Sleep

http://jlshall.blogspot.com/search/label/Teaser%20Tuesdays
This week my teaser lines come from The Innocent Sleep by Karen Perry.  I haven't really started this one (it's my "next up"), so I'm not too sure about what's going on in this excerpt.  From page 18:
"But you know what I'm afraid of?  Late at night, she'll come round here looking for you.  She'll find me instead, and then what?  She'll try to sink her teeth into me as well.  She will try to suck the blood out of me."
"The way I see it, someone's already beaten her to it.  Have you looked in the mirror?"
Hmmmm.  I don't think it's a vampire story, so....?




http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/teaser-tuesdays-jan-7/

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to read more teasers, or take part yourself, just head on over to her blog.

And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.

6 comments:

  1. It sounds like a Vampire story. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huh...now that's a good random teaser you got there. So you say it's not a vampire story? Hmmm...cannibal? A person who gives hickeys?

    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has interested me as I have just been given a copy by The Boy That Never Was by Karen Perry :-) She sounds a bit bloodthirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be a vampire story or could just be someone using the cliche "sink her teeth into." Either way, I'm intrigued!
    My Teaser is from SINFUL FOLK.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.