Sunday, January 28, 2018

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Well, last week I didn't finish any books, so I'm still reading the two books I mentioned in last Monday's update...

The Chalk Man, by C.J. Tudor

and...

The Road to Lichfield, by Penelope Lively

... both of which I'm enjoying a lot and fully intend to finish (and review!) this week.

And after those are finished up, I might start on my February choice for the Monthly Key Word Reading Challenge. I have a list of possibilities over on my challenge blog (see the list), but I'm thinking it'll most likely be either...


or...

The Ponder Heart, by Eudora Welty

Oh, and I want to apologize for not visiting many blogs last week. More of that real life stuff interfering with my reading/blogging life -- you know how that is, right? I'll try to do better this week. Really.

Enough. Back to the books. Happy reading, everyone!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.



5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your books! I've been wanting to read The Chalk Man...and I'm intrigued by Miss Zukas and the Library Murders.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who has been talking up The Chalk Man. The Miss Zukas book looks good. I'm always looking for new to me mysteries series. Come see what I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read The Chalk Man too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost picked up the Chalk Man from Costco when I was there the other day. I hope you get to finish your reads this week :)
    Come see what I'm reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.