- Best Novel: The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin (Orbit)
- Best Novella: Binti by Nnedi Okorafor (Tor.com)
- Best Novelette: "Folding Beijing" by Hao Jingfang, translated by Ken Liu (Uncanny Magazine, Jan.-Feb. 2015)
- Best Short Story: "Cat Pictures Please" by Naomi Kritzer (Clarkesworld, January 2015)
- Best Graphic Story: The Sandman: Overture written by Neil Gaiman, art by J.H. Williams III (Vertigo)
- Best Dramatic Presentation (Long Form): The Martian screenplay by Drew Goddard, directed by Ridley Scott
- Best Dramatic Presentation (Short Form): Jessica Jones: "AKA Smile," written by Scott Reynolds, Melissa Rosenberg and Jamie King, directed by Michael Rymer
- Best Editor—Short Form: Ellen Datlow
- Best Editor—Long Form: Sheila E. Gilbert
- Best Professional Artist: Abigail Larson
- Best Semiprozine: Uncanny Magazine edited by Lynne M. Thomas & Michael Damian Thomas, Michi Trota, and Erika Ensign & Steven Schapansky
- Best Fanzine: File 770 edited by Mike Glyer
- Best Fan Writer: Mike Glyer
- Best Fan Artist: Steve Stiles
I don't read as much sci-fi as I once did, but I still enjoy the genre. And several of these titles look interesting enough for me to add them to my "must take a look" list. I did recently acquire one of the "Best of the Year" books edited by Ellen Datlow, but it was her horror series rather than the SF. And I've seen The Martian — excellent movie!
You can see the full line-up of nominees and list of winners on the Hugo Awards website.