Since my last reading update back in January (so what happened to February and March?), I've only finished eight books, and two of those were children's books. The list:
- A Christmas Escape, by Anne Perry
- The Children's Home, by Charles Lambert
- The People in the Photo, by by Hélène Gestern
- Dreaming Spies (Mary Russell #13), by Laurie R. King
- My Name Is Lucy Barton, by Elizabeth Strout
- Daisy Miller, by Henry James
- Flora & Ulysses, by Kate DiCamillo
- Beanie and Tough Enough, by Ruth and Latrobe Carroll
And I'm still making my way through Inkheart (by Cornelia Funke), for the Once Upon a Time challenge, but hope to finish it this week.
After that, I have several possibilities -- most likely it will be one of the ARCs I really should have finished by now. Probably either The Last Painting of Sara de Vos, by Dominic Smith:
or Burying the Honeysuckle Girls, by Emily Carpenter -- a book I admit I picked up mainly because of the cover:
So. Lots of reading to do. Gotta get back on track.
It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is now hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.