Monday, March 02, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

So here we are -- first Monday in a brand new month. February wasn't such a great reading month for me. The weather was terrible, which shouldn't really affect my reading habits, I know. But when the sun disappears for weeks at a time, I get so depressed it's hard for me to settle down to any activity for very long, even reading. Mostly, I just walk around moaning about the winter and wondering when (oh, when) will it end.

But I did get a few books read in February (two novels and one novella), and if all goes well (and my seasonal affective disorder doesn't get any WORSE), I hope to get some reviews up this week.

● Books Read in February:

The Resurrection Maker, by Glenn Cooper


The Room, by Jonas Karlsson


The Third Man, by Graham Greene

Also hoping to finish up a couple more I started in February, but put aside.

● Reading now:

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie, by Rita Mae Brown


The Book of Illusions, by Paul Auster


After that, I've got a stack of ARCs that I really do need to get read and reviewed pretty quick -- no matter what the weather does. So I should stop moaning and get reading!


2 comments:

  1. I like the look of The Room....hope you enjoy your week, and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you see more sunshine soon!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.