Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays: The Resurrection Maker


This week my teaser lines come from Glenn Cooper's thriller, The Resurrection Maker. The quote is from Chapter 6 (Loc.739 of the Kindle edition):
"But when the time comes, Malory will have to go," Chatterjee said.
"Of course. He's living on borrowed time, and we're the lender...."



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to read more teasers, or take part yourself, just head on over to her blog.

And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.

7 comments:

  1. Awesome cover and excerpt...I have never read this author, but now I'll check him out. Thanks!

    Here's mine: “WHAT I REMEMBER MOST”

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kinda gave me the heebiejeebies... Might be because I've been binge watching Criminal Minds lately...
    Here's my teaser of the week :)

    https://dravite.wordpress.com/2015/02/03/teaser-tuesday-03-02-2015/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover. I've seen the book around, but not read too much about it. Now my curiosity is in high gear. Great tease

    My Teaser this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cover. Love your Teaser too. Sounds like there's trouble ahead for Malory.
    My Tuesday post features SIX STRINGS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Doesn't sound good for him. I'm wondering who they are.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/03/teaser-tuesdays-100-one-more-day-what-if-tommorrow-never-happens/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Borrowed time suggests some sort of life payment....or am I just being too morbid? Here's a link to my teaser:
    http://welcome-to-zeds-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/teaser-tuesday-3rd-feb-2015.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.