Monday, October 27, 2014

Monday Reading Update


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

Well, I really don't have a lot of updating to do this week.  I'm still reading the same book I was reading last week -- Children of the Revolution, by Peter Robinson. But the fact that it's taking me too long to finish isn't the fault of the book; I've just had a lot of STUFF going on lately that's kept me from reading as much as I'd like.


I'm hoping to get done with this one in a day or two and move on to something new.

I've also been doing a little more catchup work with reviews. I've been really very lazy about posting reviews this year, so I'm trying to write at least a few sentences about each of the books I've read -- just enough to remind myself that I did indeed read the book, and what I thought of it. Posted these over the weekend:


The Good Suicides, by Antonio Hill 

The Innocent Sleep, by Karen Perry

Love Story, With Murders, by Harry Bingham 

The Transcriptionist, by Amy Rowland

I'll probably be posting lots of short reviews in the days to come. Very short reviews. Anyway, that's the plan for the moment.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad I wrote reviews up even when I didn't in years past. It's nice to look back at those and see what I thought of different books.

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had much time to read here lately either so I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read faster than I can write reviews too so I'm almost always a few behind.

    Have a great week,
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.