Monday, March 03, 2014

Monday Reading Update

Ernst Anders, "Ein stiller Moment" 1878

I haven't been doing much reading lately.  I regret that, but there's just been too much other stuff going on lately.  In fact, I only finished one book in February -- C.C. Benison's Ten Lords A-Leaping.


This week, I'm trying to get back in the groove.  Assuming I can FIND the groove.  Assuming I'd even know what the groove looked like if I DID find it.  OK, enough.  I'm getting back to my reading, and I'm continuing with The Innocent Sleep by Karen Perry,


and The Bookman's Tale by Charlie Lovett.


Those two covers have a sort of similar design, don't they?  Never noticed it until now.  So far, I'm enjoying both of the books (which is more than I can say for "Ten Lords," but more about that in a later post).



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

3 comments:

  1. I like the cover of "The Bookman's Tale". I would do a lot better getting my reading done if I could remember to take the book with me when I go somewhere and if I could remember to not leave the book at other people's houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to find time to read when life gets so busy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your reading picks up. I've been having the same problem. Had quite the reading slump in February. I liked The Bookman's Tale, hope you continue to enjoy that one.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.