Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Teaser Tuesdays: The Universe Versus Alex Woods


This week my teaser lines come from The Universe Versus Alex Woods, by Gavin Extence.  This is one of several books I'm trying to get reviewed this week (if all goes well and according to plan).  For now, I'll just say it's a wonderful read.  I believe this quote comes from page 122 of the hardcover edition (it's at Location 1801 of the Kindle version).
"Lucy's our cat." 
"Cute name." 
"It's short for Lucifer." 
Oh, yeah.  I've known kitties like that. 

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/2014/01/07/teaser-tuesdays-jan-7/

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to read more teasers, or take part yourself, just head on over to her blog.

And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.

8 comments:

  1. I had an attack cat once. It would hide behind the couch and then all of a sudden jump on company sitting on the couch. It was funny, once they got over the scare of a cat attacking them. Once I caught onto it's tricks, I kind of shut him in a room until the company left. Bad kitty. Loved your teaser, it brought back memories of my bad kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a teaser! Thanks for sharing!!

    Here is my teaser

    ReplyDelete
  3. That teaser made me laugh out loud :D
    Here's my TT: http://wp.me/p3v5T1-kF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun Teaser. I like books that are funny, and this one sounds like it is.
    My Teaser is from THE CALICO HEART.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh -- sounds like my sister's cat, the one she affectionately calls "Evil". My teaser: The Last Boyfriend by Nora Roberts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok... so maybe not-so-cute in long-form. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "A Little Reading" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-sunday-drive_16.html

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.