Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Teaser Tuesdays: Death By a HoneyBee


This week, my teaser lines come from the first book in Abigail Keam's Josiah Reynolds mystery series, Death By a HoneyBee.
My hands were shaking as I dialed 911. "Police? You better come. I have a dead man in my beehive." (p.10) 
Just finished this one, and I'm hoping to get a short review up today or tomorrow. That is, if those bees out in our front yard don't do me in first.


Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by mizB at Should Be Reading. If you'd like to read more teasers, or take part yourself, just head on over to her blog.

And please feel free to leave me a link to your Teaser Tuesday post in your comment here.

4 comments:

  1. Bet that isn't one they hear very often. Have heard good things about this book--enjoy! My teaser: Escape by Barbara Delinsky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Interesting teaser. I'm intrigued!

    Here's my teaser!

    ~Stephanie @ Bookfever

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Wonder how he got there....

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is a good one! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.