Monday, May 06, 2013

Monday Reading Update


So here we are in the midst of May already.  Can you believe it?  Where did April go?  Could we slow the year down just a bit, please?

Probably not.

Anyway, back to the subject.  April was another not-too-great month for me, reading-wise.  I only finished two books -- Lawrence Durrell's Clea (last book in his Alexandria Quartet), and The Gordonston Ladies Dog Walking Club, by Duncan Whitehead.



Hope to get reviews up soon.  Actually, I have a bunch of reviews I need to get posted -- I'll be working on that later in the week.

Right now I'm trying to finish up The Flamethrowers by Rachel Kushner


(which I'm having a lot of trouble staying with), and Rex Stout's Fer-de-Lance


(which I'm enjoying, but keep putting aside to finish other things).  Also just started The Seduction by M.J. Rose,


and I have a feeling that one is going to nudge me into putting all the others aside, yet again.


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

1 comment:

  1. I need to work on writing too. Somehow, the reading is a lot more fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.