Thursday, April 26, 2012

Theme Thursday: Yes!


Theme Thursday is a weekly event hosted by Reading Between the Pages. Each Thursday, a theme is posted for that week. Participants select a conversation, snippet, or sentence from whatever book they're reading and post it for everyone to read. It's a great way to discover new books and authors, so here goes.

This week's theme is Yes!!! (or Okay, Sure, etc.), and here's my snippet (from Chapter 25 of The Key: A Miss Silver Mystery, by Patricia Wentworth):
"...there's a lot of difference between language and shooting people."
"Yes, indeed," said Miss Silver in reverential tones.

3 comments:

  1. Interesting one! I've seen this book on a few blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one! Thanks for sharing...and for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the post. A new one for me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.