Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?


Last week I finished two (very different) books:


Murder in Mount Holly, by Paul Theroux

No reviews posted yet, but I'll try to get to that later today or tomorrow. One was wonderful, one not so much.

This week, as usual, I have several books going, but today I'm reading:

The Horned Man, by James Lasdun

and continuing with

The Dovekeepers, by Alice Hoffman

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

8 comments:

  1. I look forward to your reviews because I'm not familiar with either of those titles you finished last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a busy reading week. I've not read any of those books,

    Last week I struggled through "Ultra Violet" by Nancy Bush. But this week I am reading "The Last Verdict" by Michael Connelly, no struggle reading it, it is a page turner for me.

    Happy Reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Horned Man, i'm intrigued.

    Enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to be picking up The Dovekeepers soon for one of my book clubs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm curious how you are liking The Dovekeepers. I listened to it on audio and it took me a month to finish! Because of that, I think I missed some of the magic. Either way, my review is here: http://elle-lit.blogspot.com/2012/02/audiobook-review-dovekeepers-by-alice.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Horned Man is an intriguing title...and the cover really doesn't give anything away. I'll be interested to so see what you have to say about it.

    Here's my Monday: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2012/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am looking forward to your thoughts on the books you read. Hope this week is another great reading week.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.