Monday, February 06, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Another slow reading week. Didn't manage to finish the book I'm currently reading -- A Fall of Moondust by Arthur C. Clarke -- but I hope to do that later today.


No reviews posted, but I've got a couple started; so I'll try to do better with that this week. Mostly what I did last week was sign up for the Victorian Challenge and obsess about what books I might read for that.


And what am I reading this week? Well, besides the Clarke book, I'm not really sure just yet. It's been quite a while since I read a good cozy mystery, and that's sort of what I'm in the mood for right now. So it might be Mrs. Malory and No Cure for Death, by Hazel Holt -- that's a series I'm determined to complete this year.


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. If you want to let the world know what books you're going to be reading this week, head on over to her blog and leave your link. It's also a great way to discover new books and new blogs.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so like that with challenges - once I sign up, I just have to figure out what books I'll read ... of course, the list ends up changing dramatically during the year - but I need a plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just may give in to temptation and join that challenge too. Have a great reading week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this is a better reading week for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i do that too - obsessing about books i need to read for all the challenges I have signed up - the amount of time i spent on that I could have read one whole book :0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a GREAT reading week!!! :) Looks like its gonna be fun.

    http://brunettelibrarian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.