Thursday, December 30, 2010

Challenge Wrap-Up: A to Z Challenge 2010

First, I want to say thanks to Becky of Becky's Book Review Blog, for hosting the A to Z Challenge. It was great fun, and I'm thinking very seriously about signing up for next year.

I read twenty-one of twenty-six books (A-Z by title). Not a great record, but better than I expected to do. Here's the list (with links to reviews if any):

A: (The) Anthologist. Nicholson Baker
B: (The) Brontes Went to Woolworths. Rachel Ferguson
C: Contact. Carl Sagan
D: Damaged. Alex Kava
E: (The) Egypt Game. Zilpha Keatley Snyder
F: (The) Forgotten Garden. Kate Morton
G: (The) Good Psychologist. Noel Shpancer
H: (The) House Next Door. Anne Rivers Siddons
I: Innocent. Scott Turow
J: Juliet. Anne Fortier
K:
L: Live To Tell. Lisa Gardner
M: (The) Map of True Places. Brunonia Barry
N: Noah's Compass. Anne Tyler
O: Operation Terror. Murray Leinster
P: People of the Book. Geraldine Brooks
Q: Quattrocento. James McKean
R: (The) Raphael Affair. Iain Pears
S: (The) Swimming Pool. Holly LeCraw
T: Tinkers. Paul Harding
U:
V: Venom. Joan Brady
W: We Have Always Lived in the Castle. Shirley Jackson
X:
Y:
Z:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.