Friday, November 05, 2010

Friday Update

OK, I lied. No update message here. More like "to be continued." We're on the road for a couple of weeks, visiting family and friends in Texas. So blogging is on hold for a few days. But reading is not. On hold, that is. I've got several books in my suitcase, several more loaded on my iPad, and I've already found out about one book fair and several bookstores I want to check out along the way.

So I should be a happy camper.

That is, provided I don't really have to do any camping!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a heavenly trip...Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - enjoy your trip and we'll want to hear about the book fair after your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying your time away and getting lots of reading done.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.