Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WWW Wednesdays: 18 November 2009


WWW Wednesdays is a new meme hosted by mizb17 over at Should Be Reading. It asks three (3) questions:
What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?
And my answers for this week:

Currently (still) reading: Stardust by Joseph Kanon.

Recently finished? Homer & Langley by E.L. Doctorow (review to come – soon, I hope!).

Reading next? Ignorance by Milan Kundera, The Old Maid by Edith Wharton, The Uncommon Reader by Alan Bennett, and The Lover by Marguerite Duras.

Now, let the world know what's on your reading list. Just click here.

1 comment:

  1. Homer & Langley sounds fascinating! I can't wait to read your review.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.