Monday, June 01, 2009

It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week?






It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog, "to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to finish this week."

Last week, I finished four books:
This week, I'll be starting two books for the various reading challenges I'm involved in:
And I'm still making my way through a couple I started earlier this month:
All of my current reads are fairly long books, so I expect to be sticking with them for a while. Also have a few more reviews I need to write in order to wrap-up the Book Awards II Challenge which ends today. That should be enough to keep me busy and out of mischief all week, wouldn't you think?

8 comments:

  1. I am halfway through Advise and Consent -- the Pulitzer winner I am reading for my Battle of the Prizes Challenge. It is a long one! It starts chugging along after about the first 100 pages and now I don't want to put it down. But I am getting itchy to start something new!

    How did you like Moon Flower. I really, really liked it and find myself thinking about it often. Odd for a book with such a morally ambiguous core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you on my blog Bella is reading . . .. Stop buy and pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice list! I wish I could read 4 books in one week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the review for The Angel's Game! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to read The Angel's Game, I finished Shadow of the Wind last week :)

    Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of wow, you have been doing some reading! Elizabeth Hand's book looks pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finished 4 in a week? You are soaring now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list - happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.