Friday, March 06, 2009

Friday Finds: 6 March 2009

Friday Finds is a weekly event hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Participants are asked to share with other bloggers about the new-to-you books found during the week – books you either want to add to your TBR (to be read) list, or that you just heard about that sounded interesting.

This week I put quite a few new titles on my New Finds list. Well, new to me – actually, several of them have been around for a while. Some of these will undoubtedly make it to my TBR list after I've found out a little more about them.

2 comments:

  1. The Italian Lover is in my TBR pile...I hope its good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Brontes Went to Woolworths looks fantastic and fun--can't wait for it. I have The Red Leather Diary in a bag of books I found for sale at my library--I picked it up before I had ever seen anything about it, based on the cover alone! :)
    *smiles*
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Welcome and thanks for leaving me a comment. I love to hear from visitors.

Also, please note that while I appreciate the thought, I don't play the blog awards game. I think you all deserve awards! But you might think about becoming a follower of my blog -- that would really be the best award.