Until now, I've resisted the Friday Fill-Ins phenomenon. But this one caught my eye. So here goes (my "fill-ins" are in bold type):
1. When I fell in love I was too young to know any better!
2. I thank the gods for the guy who invented air conditioning when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh, no! The internet connection is down, I'll have to spend the rest of the day playing Spider Solitaire.
4. I don't watch enough current TV to know what is the craziest TV show ever. (But I'm sure it was on the Fox Network.)
5. Cheese and sardines make a great meal.
6. Except for the plants and the grasses and the bugs and the snakes and all the work involved, I love a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching a DVD from Netflix and then getting some reading done, tomorrow my plans include attending a funeral and then getting some reading done, and Sunday, I want to sleep late and then get some reading done!